Sunday, May 31, 2009

Julie thoughts about the Conflicted . . .

I just received one of those forwarded emails about how God is mentioned in every state constitution of the United States. A reminder in the beginning He was welcomed into the USA.

You know what's saddens me in general. In the US you see such conflict - you see it in Cayman, too. People say - don't let God be a part of decisions - it's an infringement on rights of those who don't believe - right?! That's cool if you want to live that way US - but then why the heck do people expect Him to show up or ask why He doesn't when a tragedy happens. I thought you didn't believe so why do you have expectations of Him in your world. Hmmmmm. Conflicted peoples. I'd say.

I mentioned this to my husband, Scott, and he reminds me . . .

Through out history God has answered the prayers of the few who remained faithful. Remember Elijah and the Prophets of Baal?. I choose to be one of the faithful. I pray for the strength and determination to be faithful at any cost.

I have to say . . .

Agreed. Amen.

Cling to His neck. He hears you.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Hey Julie....I guess I haven't checked your blog in a long time. I need to catch up. I just read your last three posts. You need to get your writings out into a bigger audience. You have a gift here!! With that said....I will be praying you get your answers soon but as you know you are on God's time....not yours. He is in control!! He only gives to you what He knows you can handle. God is good!!! Love you Julie....you inspire me!!!