Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chemotheropy Complete!

Hi all,

This is a quick blog - but I wanted you to know Chemo is done - finished - complete! I made all six treatments w/ God's grace & now I am recovering rather nicely I might add. I start radiation in October for 28 treatments & will head into Christmas w/ my nice boyish style rockstar hairstyle & can move on to just loving on Lilly & the rest of the family for that matter! Just checking in as I know many worry when you have not heard from me, but suffice it to say I was just resting and getting better. Most side effects behind me at this point - just still a little tired.

Love & Kisses & Bless those around you today,

Julie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, It's been long time since I contacted you last time. In Aug., we were in Boston to see John's brother who has terminal cancer. It's very hard for John, but we both are glad to see him. I am so happy for you finishing your treatment. Keep praying for you. Love,

Nichole's mom said...

I'm ready for somemore pictures of Lilly! I'm glad all is done and you are on the road back! Love you.

Judy